(New Windsor Store Only)
Here’s How It Works:
STEP 1: CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS
Fill out your customer information, make your selections and add any special requests.
***All special requests MUST include a brand name, flavor/scent/type, size. If the product you request is available we will happily add it to your order! You can also decide whether or not to receive substitutions for out of stock items.***
STEP 2: ORDER CONFIRMATION
Your order will be confirmed within 12 hours.
You will receive email confirmation and information about the pickup method you have chosen.
STEP 3: OUR SHOPPERS WILL CAREFULLY PREPARE YOUR ORDER
You Order > We Shop
We will shop your order to your specifications, bag it neatly, and send you a copy of your receipt when your order is ready for pickup. Payment must be made upon pickup.
STEP 4: PICK UP YOUR ORDER
In-store, Curbside or Contactless Curbside.
- Ordering is open between 9am-2pm Daily.
- Orders are shopped between 11am-3pm Daily.
- Orders placed outside our time frames will be processed The Following Business Day.
- DO NOT arrive before you are notified that your order is READY FOR PICK-UP.
- Orders should NOT exceed 25 list items. There is a limit of 3 per item.
- If using Curbside or Contactless Curbside Pick-up, make sure your TRUNK is empty. Our shoppers will NOT put grocery bags in any part of the vehicle besides the TRUNK. If you’d prefer your groceries somewhere else in the vehicle, please inform the Shopper and they will happily leave your bags for you to place where you’d like.
- For In-Store Pick-Up, a Mask MUST be worn to enter the store. Anyone not wearing a mask will not be permitted entry until they procure one. We ask all patrons doing Curbside pick-up to also wear a mask when engaging with our shoppers for the safety of both our staff and our customers.
- A $10 Convenience Fee will be applied to all online orders received, REGARDLESS of pick-up method.
- If you placed an order and wish to make changes (including adding new items, removing items, changing quantities, etc.), please call the store to find out if your order is in the process of being shopped. If NOT, you may place a second order before the FIRST ORDER IS COMPLETE without being charged a second convenience fee and the orders will be combined. For item removal, please call or e-mail BEFORE you receive Final Confirmation that your order is READY TO BE PICKED UP. Please do not try to make changes to an order when we contact you with your Final Totals and Receipt.
- Our Shoppers will inform you of any Out of Stock or Substituted items once your order has been shopped.
- We have a ONE STRIKE POLICY. Failure to pick up ONE ORDER will result in LOSS OF ABILITY TO PLACE PICK-UP ORDERS IN THE FUTURE. If you unable to pick up at the scheduled time, please notify the store and we will be happy to arrange a new pick-up time.